Amelia's Booty Tease (3 Moves) Amelia's Booty Tease (3 Moves)

Love it love , fukken love it! Nice beat to match that booty :)

AntagonistDC responds:

Thanks. Its fun doin' this stuff

Madam Rogue Hentai Madam Rogue Hentai

Wow! Bro. I dunno is this a real game you did or was the video made to play this way. Anyhow I like the clip. Was wanting to know what program you used to do this. I would like to see more of this girl doing her stuff. You can kind of make it into a series or something. It kind of reminds me of celebrity death match. :)

Carrot's shades Carrot's shades

I didn't understand the vid but the music made me think that the carrot was gonna turn into a hot pepper or something. (Weird yes I know but the shades and walking toward the sun?) Don't hot peppers on the advertising products have shades on them? The animation was cool though. It makes you think. Even though I don't know what the vid meant. I like it.

IPT Quiz - TPS IPT Quiz - TPS

BawrF!!! I feel like I'm back in school! Another question and answer game?! Not fun. Not fun at all. Where is the sense of creativity. It's more like test taking. Why do I seem to think that doing something like this requires little to no effort. If I can give some advice try making a funny character come out and say or do something when you select an action in game. sigh..... I'm not a meanie so I'll give you a tip (if you get a question wrong make a character pull it's pants down, show the butt cheeks and make a laugh or fart sound.) That will definitely grab a players attention even if they don't even like the game. I tell ya if anyone of those game characters called me a sucker when I got a question wrong, my attention to the game would be held long enough that I would say "What? Let me sit here and play this darned thing!"

NFL-3:Loader-3 NFL-3:Loader-3

Sorry, bro but as far as creativity, this game sucks. It has some educational application but it's too boring to even sit through. I think it was rushed and I doubt anyone would really want to play this game in their spare time. No wow factor means no buzz. Take some time to make something that is fun. The question and answer theme is too generic.

fiuplink responds:

Hi "Bawrf". I undrestand you. I think new version will blow your mind with completly new style and motion animations. that means it is pending that you wanted. You will love my new game on same genre. after all thankyou for play this game.

Magic Touch Magic Touch

Sounds pretty good. Almost brings me back to the WipeOut tracks for the original playstation.

Aquatic Ambience Remix Aquatic Ambience Remix

I love this type of music. Awesome! While I was listening I felt like I was in a video game. Actually this sounds a lot like VG music. Which is also my favorite type. This would sound very much like a stage off of MegaMan X if he was fighting under water. If I were to make a game myself, I would hire you to do the music.

Cody and Jessica Cody and Jessica

Sorry I almost thought Cody was Axel from streets of rage.

Cammy White Cammy White

Gotta love DA butts! Nice round bubbles!

Princess Becky (aka Brandy) - Fuck All Y'all!!! Princess Becky (aka Brandy) - Fuck All Y'all!!!

She reminds me of Kadissa from the 5 furies. I love devil girls :)