Amelia's Booty Tease (3 Moves) Amelia's Booty Tease (3 Moves)

Love it love , fukken love it! Nice beat to match that booty :)

AntagonistDC responds:

Thanks. Its fun doin' this stuff

Madam Rogue Hentai Madam Rogue Hentai

Wow! Bro. I dunno is this a real game you did or was the video made to play this way. Anyhow I like the clip. Was wanting to know what program you used to do this. I would like to see more of this girl doing her stuff. You can kind of make it into a series or something. It kind of reminds me of celebrity death match. :)

Carrot's shades Carrot's shades

I didn't understand the vid but the music made me think that the carrot was gonna turn into a hot pepper or something. (Weird yes I know but the shades and walking toward the sun?) Don't hot peppers on the advertising products have shades on them? The animation was cool though. It makes you think. Even though I don't know what the vid meant. I like it.

Friendbook Friendbook

Bawrffff!!!!! This is not comedy and did not make me laugh! BeeeeeeuuuUUUuWWWW!!! This is more like some cheezy facebook parody with no humor whatsoever. Have you ever watched a comedy show?! My advice, don't try out for the comedy business.

azureda responds:

Advice from someone who has been successful in the animation field is all I ever wanted! Oh, wait -

Random Dbz Fight #1 Random Dbz Fight #1

Nooooooooo! A perfect way to screw up a DBZ fight scene. When the red guy got punched the screen didn't even move with'em! Where's the flying in the air part? And you made them turn like cardboard boxes, what's with that? You'll get credit because it's animation but I give you a low score because it wasn't funny or entertaining.

fighuasss responds: