All 23 art Reviews

Cody and Jessica Cody and Jessica

Sorry I almost thought Cody was Axel from streets of rage.

Cammy White Cammy White

Gotta love DA butts! Nice round bubbles!

Princess Becky (aka Brandy) - Fuck All Y'all!!! Princess Becky (aka Brandy) - Fuck All Y'all!!!

She reminds me of Kadissa from the 5 furies. I love devil girls :)

Amelia "Look Back At It" Amelia "Look Back At It"

Awesome! The booty never fails.

AntagonistDC responds:

Well in that case, you should see my latest video I made of her. It gets even better

Tauni - S Groove Tauni - S Groove

Nice job DC! Her face seems to have more detail than the rest of her body or was that ur intention?

AntagonistDC responds:

Really? I didn't notice how detailed the face is compared to her body. It looks alright to me, but that's just my view of it.

Angela (Final Form) vs F.E.M. Soldiers Angela (Final Form) vs F.E.M. Soldiers

I accidently hit the vote button and it hit 0. I would've voted 3 or 4. But this pick is awesome! Reminds me of a pic I did in trade school. I got my inspiration from Doom and good ol' stress. Matter of fact I think I'll add it to my later works. Stay tuned DC!

Tomb Raider: Zombie butt Tomb Raider: Zombie butt

Wow! This is sadistically-sexy! How could you have come up with this?! Love that zombie- Booty! :)

Illustration Friday 14 - Spin Illustration Friday 14 - Spin

Nice stuff bro! Wish I can spin around her universe!

henlp responds:

Gigitty

She-Hulk She-Hulk

I've always wanted to get into rendering but I don't have the time. Nice work bro! I wonder can u use flash animation too!?

CenkuProductions responds:

Heart Boxers Heart Boxers

Wow! I wish I had the skills to shape n mold stuff! This work is very detailed. Wish I could get my board game characters done this same way.